Stuttgart Airport (STR)
Airlines and Terminals
Stuttgart Airport (STR) is located 13 km / 8 miles south of the city of Stuttgart. The airport has four terminals and handles over nine million passengers a year who arrive and depart on domestic and international flights.
All the terminals are located next to each other. Terminals 1, 3 and 4 handle arrivals and departures, while Terminal 2 only handles departures.
The airport is served by both domestic and foreign airlines, being a significant hub for Air Berlin, Condor, Germanwings and TUFly.
There are four terminals at Stuttgart's airport. They are all situated next to each other and within walking distance of each other. The Arrivals areas of each terminal are located on level two, while Departures are located on level three.
Terminals 1, 3 and 4 handle both arrivals and departures, while Terminal 2 only handles departures.
- Terminals 1, 3 and 4 - handle both arrivals and departures with a number of different airlines
- Terminal 2 - handles departures only
Below is a list of the airlines flying to Stuttgart Airport (STR).
- Austrian Airlines (Tyrolean Airways)
- Blue Air
- British Airways
- Jat Airways
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Lufthansa Regional (Augsburg Airways)
- Lufthansa Regional (Eurowings)
- Lufthansa Regional (Lufthansa CityLine)
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines (Cimber)
- Swiss International Air Lines (OLT Express Germany)
- Swiss International Air Lines (Swiss European Air Lines)
- Turkish Airlines
- Aegean Airlines
- Aer Lingus
- Aerosvit Airlines
- Air Berlin
- Air France
- Air France (Airlinair)
- Czech Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- KLM (KLM Cityhopper)
- OLT Express Germany
- Pegasus Airlines
- Tailwind Airlines
- United Airlines
- WOW air
- Air Via
- Belle Air
- Bulgaria Air
- Bulgarian Air Charter
- Corendon Airlines
- Freebird Airlines
- Sky Airlines
- SunExpress (SunExpress Deutschland)
- XL Airways Germany